I created Jazznewblood in 2015. The mission is to profile+support+promote the amazingly talented new generation of jazz players/bands, aged 14-24yrs, around the world with a focus on the UK and other European young talents. I develop this mission working around image, audio and video.
Some of the projects:
- Social media promotion to support young talented musicians;
- JazznewbloodALIVE Showcase part of London Jazz festival;
- International Jazz Day Digital release of JazznewbloodALIVE compilation (Live recordings);
- Jazznewblood digital label;
- Photo, audio and video archive;
- Promo photo campaign providing low-cost professional promo photos to young musicians;
- Consulting and booking more Live slots for young musicians.